Create a Memory Wall Page for a Loved One
- Full Name and Nickname
– Date of Birth / Place of Birth
– Date of Passing / Place of Passing
– Age at Time of Passing
– Lifetime Description or Obituary
– Add Unlimited Photos and Stories
– Contact Form so Others Can Email You. (Optional)
– Share Using Social Networks and Email
– Final Resting Place (Optional)
– Editing of Pictures and Stories
– Be Notified of Updates via Email
– View Counter That Shows Visitors
Tell About Your Loved One
Share a profile picture of your loved one. List their place of birth and place of passing. You can write their life story or add their obituary for everyone to learn about their lifetime. You can edit their memory page at anytime.
Cherish Their Memories Through the Years
Use photos and stories shared by you and others to tell their life story. Their shared memories will appear on their own memory wall through the years.
Upload Their Photos from Facebook, Mobile and PC
The pictures from your loved one's memory wall will appear in their picture gallery. The pictures appear by date in ascending order to create a gallery of your loved one's lifetime.
Memories On Today's Date
Photos and stories that happened on today's date will appear at the top of their memory wall.
Don't Know a Date or Need Help Remembering?
Leave the date blank and a message will appear for family and friends to help with the date.
Most Loved Memories
View your loved one's most loved memories on a single page.